Conflict Resolution Quarterly (CRQ)
ISSN 1541-1508 (Online)
Edited by Dr. Susan S. Raines
View all Volumes and Issues
Current Call for Papers
Call for Papers: CRQ Special Issue
Conflict Resolution Quarterly publishes scholarship on relationships between theory, research, and practice in the conflict resolution and ADR fields. Conflict Resolution Quarterly is sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution.
This call for papers is designed to elicit a thoughtful examination of the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities facing the fields of Alternative Dispute Resolution and Conflict Resolution. Submissions are on these or related topics are welcome year-round:
- Discussion of a variety of third party conflict resolution practices including dialogue, facilitation, facilitated negotiation, mediation, regulatory negotiations, fact-finding, and arbitration at the local, national or international levels.
- Analyses of disputant and third party behavior, preference, and reaction to conflict situations and conflict management processes.
- Consideration of conflict processes in a variety of conflict contexts including family, organizational, community, court, health care, commercial, international, and educational contexts.
- Sensitivity to relational, social, and cultural contexts that define and impact conflict.
- Interdisciplinary analyses of conflict resolution and scholarship providing insights applicable across conflict resolution contexts.
- Discussion of conflict resolution training and education processes, program development, and program evaluation and impact for programs focusing on the development of more competent conflict resolution in educational, organizational, community, or professional contexts.
All articles should reflect an understanding of previous discussions in the literature on the chosen question (a literature review), include a 100 word abstract, and be approximately range from 2500 to 7500 words in length. CRQ uses a double-blind peer review process to assure fair and equal access to all authors. There is no deadline as this Call represents a new, permanent focus for CRQ.
For information on manuscript preparation, go to:jkjh
All submissions are to be made electronically via this website: